Friday, April 26, 2013

We Love This Maryland Life!

We miss the Landrith's every day. 
But mostly on Sunday. 
Church just isn't any fun if you can't talk about the seedy underbelly of the church's past. We miss our outlet, right Pops?
After seeing their beautiful Maryland lifestyle I can't say I blame them for bailing.
It was actually H who came up with the Maryland state motto (or at least it should be). Shortly after moving, she was riding along in the family car when she piped up and cheerfully said to her mom, "I like this Maryland life!"
It was Tadpole who not only has a way with mixing words, but also has a way with mixing drinks, who came up with the "Cokenade". LC and KJ were big fans.
We can't stand that they're gone. 
But we sure love that they at least moved to our favorite fun place. We will see them again soon and often.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I didn't realize they were in maryland, and wow you guys have quite the group picture with just your two families :) looks like you had fun

Andy said...

I mostly just miss their cookies.