This is a BIG DEAL. The wedding of Q and U. Who knew it was the event of the year?! Tadpole was super excited because not only did he get to wear a top hat, BUT he got to escort *THIS* lovely lady.
Lauren is one of Tad's best friends.
Ever since the first day of school he as talked about, "La-wen and No-wa and Gwace". Until I went to his classroom for the wedding, I was convinced that all of his classmates were girls with "r" in their name. I'm pretty sure Lauren is his favorite. Everyday when he gets off the bus he muses about who he is going to marry, "Mom, I don't know who I should marry. I can't decide between Lawen and Gwace..." Lauren has it figured out, after months of this she finally told Grace that she could be the "grandma". Tadpole announced that he finally figured out who to marry. We asked how he decided and he said, "Lawen told me I was going to marry her!"
Well, I can't think of a better venue for the little love birds!
I don't think I was prepared for such a fancy occasion!
The whole school was invited!
The principal acted as officiator...
And the happy couple was radiant!
There were gifts...
And even a reception!
I am so glad that I got to participate in such a special day!
1 comment:
that is absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment