Monday, April 1, 2013

Lessons of Easter


Tadpole asked me today, "Mom, when will I die?"
I explained, "Not for a long long time!"
Frustrated, Tadpole declared, "But I want to die today! How else am I going to know if Jesus exists?"
 I then launched into a dissertation on faith. 
Tadpole without blinking said, "Ya, but I need proof. If I die now I will see Jesus and I will know for sure." 
I counter, "But if you die now I will miss you terribly because I love you so much!" 
Tadpole comfortingly said, "Don't worry Mom, remember, sealed together forever! And besides, Jesus and I will come and visit you."

Not good enough. This is one kid I can't live without!

1 comment:

Mindurs said...

Oh my goodness he is one smart cookie. I think this Toad needs to learn faith in Jesus like the rest of down here on earth.