Friday, April 5, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa Come to Town!

Grandma and Grandpa had to come and meet the newest little Toad!

But it wasn't all fun and games! I wasn't about to waste 4 extra hands! I put them right to work cranking out homework with the kiddos. Don't tell them though, they think they are sharing their favorite book, "Ivy and Bean".
While Grandpa and Superkid learned a little about Neil Armstrong...
They rewarded themselves for a job well done by reading a few chapters from the "Boy Book" and busting their guts laughing to death.
But even the boys enjoyed the refinement of a good tea party...
But the best of times were the snuggle times!



We can NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER get enough of this Grandma and Grandpa. We simply adore you. 
I can't believe we let you go home.

No comments: