Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Great Hot Tub Conference of 2013

Pops had this *great* idea this year. Why not listen to General Conference in the *HOT TUB*?! 
I married a genius! He set up the iPad and stereo and the rest was bliss. The cool New England Spring air and the bright blue sky were absolutely splendid. Who knew you could get a sun burn in New England in April?! Just lovely.
We were all feeling so relaxed, spiritually uplifted and unified as a family the only logical thing to do in between sessions was to strap on the bikes and hit our favorite path.
It seemed like the perfect day to get those training wheels off of Tad's bike. Pops pulled off the superfluous wheels while I dug out the knee and elbow pads. Tad took one look at the pads and said, "I'm not wearing those! Pads are for wimps!" He gets that from Bampa whose Phrogbottom philosophy is, "It is better to die than to look bad." In the end, Tad opted to look bad and strapped on the pads.
Too bad Tad had a flat tire and joined the rest of us pedestrians.
Superkid and Abizella rode circles around us.
Everybody enjoyed this fabulous old fallen tree. Oh how we wish we had this in the back yard! ...although Pops would make quick work of it in the fire pit.
It was a lovely day for a walk!
...and a snooze!





1 comment:

Jeni said...

GENIUS!!!!! I totally want to join you next year