Saturday, August 27, 2016

Swans in the Boats, Ducks in the Park, Frogs in the Pond.

I Love Boston! 
We don't go into town as a family nearly enough. 
We're glad Glama came so we had a good excuse! 
Can you believe she's never gone on a Swan Boat ride?
It was obviously a bright BRIGHT sunny day!

It is always so beautiful!
And the ducks always put on a good show!

I love the Weeping Willows that line the pond.



And of course we had to go visit the Ducklings!

We missed having Superkid- but I'm sure the little ducklings were relieved not to have that giant kid squat on their backs.
Then we were off to Frog Pond to cool off.
It is the perfect little pool for our littlest Toad.


But all the Toads enjoyed hopping around in the pond.
And speaking of cooling off- nothing beats a cool slice of watermelon on an August afternoon.
Right Glama?
Abz also gave Glama a manicure!

No comments: