Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Farewell Glama

We had a great week with Glama! 
It appears that we spent the whole time at the beach... but we did make time for some other things too- like eating and sleeping ;)
On Monday I worked a half day and Glama and I took Superkid and Abizella to their Middle School open house- followed by dinner at Bertuccis.
Tuesday I worked another half day and made it home in time for a decent beach day  before we had to send Glama off on the the great bird flying back to Utah.

It was an over-the-top kind of day. There were even HORSES on the beach! Our biggest horse enthusiast was thrilled- and perhaps a little overwhelmed!


And why not rent another surf board? 
The waves were much bigger this time- a hurricane was coming up the coast.







































We sent Glama home with plenty of sea shells, lots of loose sand, hugs and kisses and this wicked-awesome bumpah- stickah!
Come back soon Glama! We love you and miss you already!

No comments: