My mommy is here!
I love it when she comes, it means we get her all to ourselves!
I worked from home on Friday- which means I got up at 4:00 a.m. to get in a few hours before the house woke up. Mom entertained the troops while I had a teleconference and then we hit the beach!
Like Mother Like Daughter, there are two things we agree on, the beach and TONS of pictures. Brace yourselves.
Abizella had a great idea...
Rent a surf board!
I love her adventurous spirit. We all wanted a turn!
Tadpole finally got his turn...
And he hopped right up!
He made it look easy... too easy! The rest of us tried and tried, but he was the only one who could hop up by himself, no prob.
Glama is so cool. She was committed to making sure everyone become a pro.
I love how vested she is! Look at those balance arms!
Then Glama took her turn!
It was a wild ride!
A natural!
My turn!
Until now, I haven't come up with one good reason to do planks-
now I have a really good one- Surfing!
It took all of my core strength just to get to my knees..
What a fun day!
Thanks for the great suggestion Abz
and thanks for shelling out the $$ for a board Glama!
We celebrated our successful debut in the surfing world with ice cream from Hornstra Farm.
Ice cream out front- cows out back! ...and kittens too.
Yum!
I'm not going to lie. When I'm thinking of nothing else, I'm thinking about Hornstra's Almond Joy Ice Cream.
Life is good.
I'm not going to lie. When I'm thinking of nothing else, I'm thinking about Hornstra's Almond Joy Ice Cream.
Life is good.








































No comments:
Post a Comment