Thursday, August 14, 2008

Punk Rock Girl Revival

Exciting news for those "Punk Rock Girl" fans out there, she has come out of retirement. Superkid found the first signs of her return.

It will take about a month or so (just in time for B's wedding!) for the funky "do" to peak...but until then, you can imagine her awesome spikes around her crown accentuated by a mullet. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Delise said...

A 2nd time??? Why oh why do they do this?? At least you have a sense ofhumor about it, I just freaked out :)

Cherisa said...

Oh dear! My kid sister did it 3 times, I think, and always with inauspicious timing (like Miss A). How do they manage it? {sigh} You're a good woman!

On a completely unrelated note, I think Blogspot needs to add spell check to comments. I had to look up the spelling of "inauspicious" before I could post! I know, I know... The trials we must face!

Julie said...

Oh Missletoe, I'm so sorry! I sometimes think my kids have some sort of built-in device that let's them know the worst time to do a particular thing. Looks like your kids came equipped, too.

At least it will grow back... :(