We didn't waste any time after picking up Crazy Uncle Steve and Pretty Aunt Missy at the train station. We put them straight to work doing some of our favorite things. Including dramatic readings of some of our favorite books.... Green Eggs and Ham....

And
The Wheels on the Bus...

And then we took them to our favorite place...

Aunt Missy and Abizella were fast friends. Aunt Missy proved herself a true, patient friend for Miss Abizella.


And we took advantage of having our own personal photographer for some family shots.



5 comments:
Love the pictures. I can hardly wait for your visit next week so I can "squiggle" all the Little Toads in person.
You look fabulous, Missy, FYI. And I love that pic of Brad throwing Sam with the sunset backdrop! And I think we must be hitting all the same sales because I've recently spotted 2 shirts of Abi's that I have for my girls. Wish I could be shopping sales WITH you.
Thanks for everything. We had so much fun! Steve and I have already begun making a list of all the fun things we want to do when we return to Bean Town.
I have to tell you, it was kind of strange waking up Sunday morning in our quiet house at 9 am. We missed our 7 am giggling wake up call from Abizella, Superkid and Tadpole!
So wonderful to have family in town! Now I'm jealous... But I'll get to see some family in December I just have to be the one traveling across the country.
Love, love, LOVE the last two shots. Definitely keepers (and maybe even perfect for a frame)!
Missy, you look great!!
Very cute family pictures.
Post a Comment