Too funny! Where do you find the time???
Oh my gosh. I have tears running down my face. THAT is a hoot!Perhaps I know that girl too well.
I've been waiting for these pictures...I love the addition of the song.
Still laughing.
Funny you should mention our Thanksgiving accommodations. Have I mentioned HH has a suspicion about it?Also, I'm STILL cracking up.
I love this slide show. The music is perfect and it made me laugh a lot. I watched it 3 times. NICELY DONE! Thanks for the laugh.
A girl after my own heart! I LOVE the video but I need to introduce you to another song fit for Abs...punk rock princess--it's my theme song, but I can share :)
Abi totally rocks that 'do.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Too funny! Where do you find the time???
Oh my gosh. I have tears running down my face. THAT is a hoot!
Perhaps I know that girl too well.
I've been waiting for these pictures...I love the addition of the song.
Still laughing.
Funny you should mention our Thanksgiving accommodations. Have I mentioned HH has a suspicion about it?
Also, I'm STILL cracking up.
I love this slide show. The music is perfect and it made me laugh a lot. I watched it 3 times. NICELY DONE! Thanks for the laugh.
A girl after my own heart! I LOVE the video but I need to introduce you to another song fit for Abs...punk rock princess--it's my theme song, but I can share :)
Abi totally rocks that 'do.
Post a Comment