Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Best $250 Bucks We Ever Spent!

As much as we loved our old kitchen table...

We finally broke down and bought something that was better suited for our family. A GRANITE table. Seriously, shouldn't a GRANITE table (and a moving crew) just come with a new baby? All of you ladies registering for items for that little bundle on the way would be adding this item to your list if you saw what these kids did to our last table!
This table has easily become my favorite piece of furniture (however low the bar may be). Not only is it indestructible, mirror-like, easy to clean (the last table came with upholstered chairs!), but we got it for a SCREAMING deal on Craig's List. It even still had its tags on it. Go us!

6 comments:

Kirbell said...

This is Genius!!! Can you buy these anywhere? How come I have never seen one??

The Donahue's said...

Nice table!!

Melonius said...

Oh, I'll have to let you see our 'new dining room table' when you get here. I'll give you a hint: you've seen it before and it's plastic, and red and blue...OK, You win! Excellent find!

Cherisa said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous (and the table's nice, too)! I think I've fallen in love with Craigslist a few times myself. Nothing like somehing "new" that only cost you a fraction of the "new" price! Good find!

Melissa Oman said...

Nothing makes my day like a great deal!
Your table looks beautiful.
Way to score!

Amber said...

YAY for undestructible!! (is that a word) and for craigslist!