This is party central today! In no particular order of excitement....
Today is Tadpole's 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!
So far we are off to a big start. We all enjoyed a glass of BIRTHDAY CHOCOLATE MILK! ... and Tadpole enjoyed a kitchen floor of spilled blueberries (HIS FAV!), followed by Tad's favorite activity, bath time! Thanks Uncle Brian, Aunt Jenny and Cousin Izzy for the super fun bath toys!)
Today is also Pop's and my 10th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! 1 decade down!
AND my brother Dixie and his wife are flying into town today!!!!
More fun on all 3 of these to come...

6 comments:
Wow! you sure do pack the day full of activities. Happy 10th anniversary. I would have said it was the 14th, but what do I know. We sure do love you both and your sweet little family.
OHHHH so that is who your hubby is. I just made the connection ( I know, I am a bit slow) Happy 10 year, that is what we are shooting for this year. Hope we make it. Cute pics!
Happy 10th!!! I hope you're planning a trip to Paris (Andie and HH know how to really celebrate, eh?), at the very least...
I totally thought that first pic was Superkid. Looks just like him with that smile.
Happy Birthday to the Tadpole. WIsh we were there.
Happy Birthday Tadpole! And happy anniversary! You guys know how to celebrate in style.
Happy Anniversary! Seems like 10 years just flew by for us. August is a very popular wedding month... We were married on the 9th and you share your anniversary with my in-laws (I know you're just tickled pink by that fact).
Happy birthday to Tadpole... Are we going to see a name change for him anytime soon? I'm guessing he won't be the last pollywog of the pond. :)
Happy Birthday Tadpole! And Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment