Sunday, November 9, 2008

You Wouldn't Be Blogging Either If You Had THIS Book To Read:

If you only read ONE book this year (seriously, what kind of loser only reads ONE book in a whole year), Three Cups Of Tea should be it! Greg Mortenson is a miracle man, and my hero. Don't be surprised if in my next post I am in Pakistan wearing a Burk ha. I think he has plans to lecture here next year, and you can bet I will be there! 

And now for those grandparents out there, some bonus pictures of some of your favorite spooks...







And Grandma came to town this weekend! Now does this look like a crowd that is keeping secrets from the parents of the family? Come back soon and often!


7 comments:

nersey said...

Look at that spooky brood! very scary. I will have to check out that book I 've been looking for a good read, I so done with parenting books.

Delise said...

What a cute bunch of trick-or-treaters! Tad has grown so much just in a month! Gasp!

Cal said...

oh. I am a loser, my brain can only handle one book a year, but I do love a good recommendation! cute costumes for your kids

Julie said...

I don't want to alarm you, but it appears a dragon may have eaten your pirate! My what big teeth your boys have. And Abizella makes for a very nice little witch. She and Lucy would have made great brews together, I am sure.

Kirbell said...

I like how you lured us in with your smarty-pants book and then surprised us with more adorable pics of your adorable kids. Seriously cute. I just want to pinch them.

SandyKay said...

what a beautifully spooky little family! i'm so glad you liked the book, because my book club is reading it in february. if i don't manage to finish it, i'll call you ten minutes before the meeting and get a run-down.

Celeste said...

Cute pics...and AWESOME book. I am almost finished with it & convinced Dan he needs to read it too (he at first thought the title was too girly). Our local library had it as book of the month followed with a lecture on women's education in Afghanistan since we have an exchange Masters program here at KSU for them. Dan babysat so I could go - isn't he the greatest??!!