Saturday, November 15, 2008

And the Winner Is....


Steve! ...and an "Honorable Mention" to Becca, who actually has family members that dressed-up as Pops for Halloween the first year that he had his favorite pair of glasses. I'm sure all of you that failed to notice the change were too busy looking at Pops' good heart.

It is a sad page of history that we turned when Pops could not find a good-enough Barry Goldwater look-alike pair of replacement glasses after years of searching. Maybe next time.
Thanks for playing! ...and Steve look for your fabulous prize in a mailbox near you soon!

4 comments:

The Donahue's said...

This is too funny!! They look so cute.

mom2cherreys said...

I know where those came from! They look great! Too bad about the glasses, I thought it was a great look for Brad. Maybe the next set of frames.......

Steve said...

That's right, no one can touch my awesomeness.

Cherisa said...

I'm sure the huge, bold frames will come back into style eventually. My mom's been waiting 15 years to get her oversized frames back. They can't be too far behind the stirup pants and baggy shirts, can they? :)

And in my defense of not knowing the answer to this question, there really aren't that many pictures of Pops on the blog. I'm usually busy looking at the little Toads (sorry Pops).