I'd sit next to those two if I had the chance. Messes are tons o' fun when you don't have to clean them up.
Yowee! Those two are certainly messy! What a patient mother they must have... :)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
You know there is an added benefit to having a puppy chow. They are very helpfull when cleaning up sloppy eaters. I am sure Murphy or Buckley would willing to lend a helpfull paw!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'd sit next to those two if I had the chance. Messes are tons o' fun when you don't have to clean them up.
Yowee! Those two are certainly messy! What a patient mother they must have... :)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
You know there is an added benefit to having a puppy chow. They are very helpfull when cleaning up sloppy eaters. I am sure Murphy or Buckley would willing to lend a helpfull paw!
Post a Comment