Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peak

We are so excited that Halloween is almost here! Today the kiddies got dressed up for the first of many appearances this weekend as their new spooky personas...

Superkid is a Skeleton Pirate and Tadpole is a ferocious Shark. When I first told Superkid what Tad's costume would be his comment was, "Argh! That Shark will bite my boat!"
And Abizella says, "I'm a HA! HA! HA! Witch!"

5 comments:

KIM D said...

Argh! I'm more worried about that shark biting ME!!

Cherisa said...

Home run with those costumes! Tadpole looked adorable... I think I vaguely remember Abizella wearing it a few years back. Or maybe I've just seen pictures? You should dig those out!

Scullerina said...

I love all 3 costumes. So fun!
Happy Halloween. Have a fun yet spooky day.

Amy

Melissa Oman said...

So cute! I love their costumes. I love Super Kids comments. He cracks me up!

rosann said...

How cute is that shark??!!!