Thursday, February 21, 2008

What Will She Think Of Next?!!!

Note to self, don't leave room after Abizella says, "I do it MYSELF!"


At least she cleans up nicely!


This is the face of a child who just scribbled on the walls (and scrubbed them clean!)


It is also a face that enjoys a good bowl of soup!


And she sometimes chooses interesting places to relieve herself...


But you gotta love a girl who appreciates chocolate!


Not everyone can pull off being a princess...

and a trucker all at the same time!


And sometimes we only have ourselves to blame (will we EVER learn??!!)!



I realize that taking pictures of her misdeeds does not go a long way to discouraging her antics, but it goes a long way to helping keep my sense of humor (and not blowing a gasket!)

6 comments:

nersey said...

How can not take pistures of her misdeeds she is so darn cute doing them. I think that you would be doing a diservice by not photographing the event!!!

Mindurs said...

Trouble with a capital T - I love Abizella! Maybe because I get to sit back and laugh at her misdeeds from the web, not experience them first hand as her mommy!

Cherisa said...

I'm right there with you taing pictures of misdeeds. Of course, when my child was sucking down salt water at the auarium, I just turned my camera to video mode!

Abizella looks fabulous, though! It's amazing how gels, creams, and even mayonaise goes straight in the hair for these little creatures we're raising!

Meredith said...

I keep scrolling up and down Abizella's photos trying to find my favorite, they're all priceless!

Delise said...

Maybe it's the second child thing? I didn't have the sense of humor to photograph very many so I'm glad you did because it took me back minus the frustration and adding many laughs! You are such a terrific Mommy!

SandyKay said...

I miss Abizella!! I can't wait to see her when she's 15. She and AK really need to stay friends forever. They're the perfect balance for each other: AK would help Abizella clean up her messes, and Abizella would help AK loosen up and make more messes. :)