Friday, February 1, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll...


Our most frequent visitor from the West payed us a visit. Myke is one of Pop's favs when it comes to talking politics. Not because they agree on anything, but because they don't! Besides having liberal leanings, Myke is also a game enthusiast, he seems to have a game for all occasions and this visit did not disappoint. This time they played, "1960: The Making of a President", a game about the 1960 election. The perfect backdrop for Primary Elections talk. Myke played Kennedy and Pops played Nixon. Imagine our shock when Nixon lost!...but Pops still walked away commenting that this is a game he needs to own. Thanks for giving us a call when you are in town; next time bring the ladies too!

And a Andy and Boo, thanks for saving us from ourselves yesterday!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Myke has been talking non-stop about playing that game with Brad FOR MONTHS!!! Thank goodness it finally happened.

I have only played it with him once, but in our game Kennedy beat Nixon too. Personally, I think the game is rigged.

Gretchen said...

It stings a little when I come to your site and see the beach picks. I am so done with winter! I read up on your last few posts. I got these great training pants off of craigslist a few months ago. They are plastic on the outside and fabric on the inside. They are brand new still in the package and machine washable. I've used one of them on Turkey but I have 11 unused ones that I'd gladly loan you. Let me know if you're interested.

Cherisa said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bottom shot! I think you have a real gift for catching cute moments with a camera.

Andy said...

Could ya get that dress you made posted? Like. Soon. Cause that was the highlight of the game for me. And I'm looking for material to post.

Ok, so the brie was another highlight.

And the licorice...

And the meatballs...

And the french bread...

And...