Tadpole had his 4-month check-up yesterday. I wish I had some cold hard facts to report, but between Abizella's 2 accidents and the appointment being at naptime I felt good just getting the crew in and out of the office alive. I do have to say that I am a little disappointed not knowing Tadpole's exact weight, as I am a lactating snob. I take great pride looking down at my babies and saying, "I built you kid!" That is why I am secretly happy when my kids are repulsed by formula and the REAL reason I am slow to introduce solid food. I like to see how big I can grow them without supplementation. This is why I am sad to report that Tadpole is only in the 80 percentile (is that like getting a B on a test?). Maybe it is because he is the 3rd kid and doesn't get as much munching time, but I do like to see them at the top of the charts (or even OFF the charts). But as you can see from his picture, he is off the charts on good looks!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
4 Months and Counting
Tadpole had his 4-month check-up yesterday. I wish I had some cold hard facts to report, but between Abizella's 2 accidents and the appointment being at naptime I felt good just getting the crew in and out of the office alive. I do have to say that I am a little disappointed not knowing Tadpole's exact weight, as I am a lactating snob. I take great pride looking down at my babies and saying, "I built you kid!" That is why I am secretly happy when my kids are repulsed by formula and the REAL reason I am slow to introduce solid food. I like to see how big I can grow them without supplementation. This is why I am sad to report that Tadpole is only in the 80 percentile (is that like getting a B on a test?). Maybe it is because he is the 3rd kid and doesn't get as much munching time, but I do like to see them at the top of the charts (or even OFF the charts). But as you can see from his picture, he is off the charts on good looks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I do have to agree he is off the charts when it comes to his looks!
I am having a hard time believing Tadpole is only at 80%...he looks plenty big and healthy to me. You can tell he belongs to your family...cute, cute, cute. Love you....
Also, you forgot to mention how he is off the charts on the charm factor.
Soooo happy to see your blog!! I love it - I have to admit when I got your Christmas picture and saw your Tadpole, I had tears in my eyes!! Your kids are so beautiful!! My blog is definately a work in progress - I have great intentions, but don't always get too far! You can link to my blog if I can link to yours!! Have a great Christmas!!
Only the 80th percentile? [GASP] How ever will the child make it??? =)
Post a Comment