Sunday, May 10, 2020

You've Been a Mom Longer Than I've Been Alive!

I know it is hard to believe, Abz, but yes, I have been a mom longer than you or any of you kids have been alive. 
In other news, Pops and the kids made a Mother's Day dinner that couldn't be beat: grilled chicken, baked beans, mashed potatoes, broccoli and rolls. 
When I was cleaning out the basement I found the table linens that I bought when Sandy and I took our wee little ones for a road trip to Arkansas back in 2006.  When we were in Memphis we stopped at a linen store and I walked out with these gorgeous things. I'm not sure why they haven't made an appearance before now! I guess I was waiting for the perfect occasion. 
But there is no occasion like the present!



I am so grateful to be the mother of these magnificent Toads. They are my world. I am so proud of who they are and the path they are on. Plus, they are just really fun to be with. They have stood the test of 3 months of house arrest and I only love them more for the time we have spent together! Also, I couldn't do  it without our wonderful Pops! He is truly the best in every single way. 
I love you all FOREVER.

No comments: