Saturday, May 16, 2020

Me Time.

I miss my biking friends. But I am glad that I can still get out and enjoy a nice long ride. I didn't have much of plan other than to see the coast and enjoy myself. I was having so much fun that I didn't want to stop and ended up cycling 42 miles- which is about double my longest ride so far this year. I saw forests, cranberry bogs, light houses, estuaries, palatial coastal estates, beaches, shore birds, villages and miles and miles and miles of good New England coast line. 
Having both the time and perfect weather at the same time is a serious treat. 
It was great not to have to rush back to responsibility and just enjoy the freedom of the open road.

If I had a choice between a long ride and a spa day I would choose the long ride every single time.

No comments: