Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Party

It is a good excuse to put on our finery.
Abz let me doll her up too!
Isn't she lovely?



All this fanciness is for the church Christmas party! 
We aimed to expend our weird energy before we were showtime.
That's better!
Pops and I clean up pretty well too!
But the truth is we are all weirdos.
This year only two Toads braved Santa's lap.
Little Chief asked for a puppy.

Tadpole asked Santa for the Star Wars Lego Transporter
Jaws was too chicken to sit on the big guy's lap. I whispered in his ear that he might want to consider asking Santa for a Daniel Tiger. Jaws didn't budge. When Santa got up and left, Jaws turned to me in panic and said, "Mom! Will Santa get me a Daniel Tiger?!!" I assured him that Santa knew his heart's desire.

No comments: