Friday, December 26, 2014

Preschool Winter Program

Tuesday afternoon was Little Chief's  Winter Program. I was so happy that I could leave work early to get there in time for the performance. As luck would have it, I ended up sitting on the wrong side of the room and didn't have the close-up of LC that I wanted. Even worse, the poor kid spent the whole program searching the crowded cafeteria of adults for a familiar face. Despite the distraction, he did a great job singing and following instructions.
After the performance the kids were invited to join their parents for a snack, Thinking that no one came to hear him, he sadly moped backstage. As soon as he heard my voice calling for him he raced out, "Mom! You came! Were you late?! Did you hear me?" I told him I was there the whole time waving to him and he did wonderful job! 
Isn't he handsome?!
Here is our snack-time selfie. 
I am such a happy mommy.

No comments: