We've got this kid. This kid is a master of language. He has the most interesting way of expressing himself, it is partly in his facial expression and intonation, but also in the way he strings words together.
It is the little things like calling Francesco from Cars II, "Mr. San-Francesco". Or when he philosophised about the moon, "Mom, I think the moon looks for good kids to follow around. Ah! There he is now, out the window. He is following me in the van. I must be the good kid he is looking for."
He draws his brow together and scratches his head with his finger and looks pensively in the distance before some of his deeper thoughts. "Mom, did you know there is booger gravy in your nose? It's a brown soup your body wants to eat."
How could you not just love that kid?
After a long day of work, he came up and said, "Mom, you are always in my heart."
He has an agreement going on with Pops. He must have a silver tongue because he somehow negotiated "sharing" me with Pops. He asked me, "Mom, now that Dad and I are sharing you, can you get a bigger bed. I need to snuggle with you all night in our bed."
I love you Tad!
It is the little things like calling Francesco from Cars II, "Mr. San-Francesco". Or when he philosophised about the moon, "Mom, I think the moon looks for good kids to follow around. Ah! There he is now, out the window. He is following me in the van. I must be the good kid he is looking for."
He draws his brow together and scratches his head with his finger and looks pensively in the distance before some of his deeper thoughts. "Mom, did you know there is booger gravy in your nose? It's a brown soup your body wants to eat."After a long day of work, he came up and said, "Mom, you are always in my heart."
He has an agreement going on with Pops. He must have a silver tongue because he somehow negotiated "sharing" me with Pops. He asked me, "Mom, now that Dad and I are sharing you, can you get a bigger bed. I need to snuggle with you all night in our bed."
I love you Tad!
1 comment:
ahhhhh!
Post a Comment