Thursday, December 15, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

Abizella has made me supremely happy. She has given me the honor of plucking her first baby tooth. Okay, so maybe there are few that share my macabre appreciation for all things relating to the body. I am completely content. ...and happy for Miss Abizella who got her first visit from the tooth fairy!
That's right, I have to get a picture of the fleshy hole the tooth left behind...
And, little toothy number two was close to follow. This little gem is currently rolling around on the dusty floor of the school bus, adding to the collection of about a couple of dozen others lost by school children over the years.
The best part is Miss Abz fluttering through the house singing the Christmas classic,
"All I Want For Christmas".

6 comments:

Julie said...

Lucy lost her two bottom teeth last week! Too bad we couldn't celebrate the event together. We could've have a toothless party.

Missletoe said...

That is strange. Abz lost her's last week too. They are born within days of each other, it is like clock work.

Julie said...

I told Lucy about Abz losing her teeth. She said that makes them long distance twins.

Missletoe said...

You're right Lucy. You're totally twins.

Jeni said...

Yeah for Abi!!! We are stil waiting patiently for Sara's teeth to THINK about becoming wiggly

Jenny said...

That is awesome! Izzypop has been praying for a loose tooth for over a year now....seriously...praying. :)