Little Chief would LOVE a mountain of Thomas the Train books. He drags the books we currently have around with him ALL THE TIME. I have to admit that I am a huge fan too because it is the one thing that will get him to sit still for a couple of minutes. Just imagine this wiggly little escape artist calmly sitting in a shopping cart, contently flipping through a train book, muttering "Choo! Choo!"
Tadpole is taking in the big picture this year. He said to Pops, "Dad, I don't remember how to be naughty. Can you tell me how to be naughty?" Pops queried, "Why do you want to be naughty?" Tad replied, "So I can get coal for Christmas! I need coal for my coal tender! I am getting a train for Christmas of course!" That's a tough one, Tad. Hmmm... how to be good enough for a train... but still manage enough naughtiness for a workable amount of coal...(she thought Boo was moving after Thanksgiving **sniff**).
I wonder if Santa has an E-bay and Amazon account?
2 comments:
Oh my goodness your tadpoles are adorable! Thanks for the laugh. Wishing Santa luck in filling some of those tall orders. Especially Tad's.
You guys look so stinkin' cute in front of your tree. Ugh! We miss you!
Post a Comment