Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh Ya... and School Started Too...

Things certainly have been interesting around here lately.
Pops and I operate at capacity anyway, but throw in a move to a bigger house in the works, and trying to prepare (i.e. purge, pack, renovate) our house to rent and something like the first day of school IN A NEW SCHOOL becomes an event we can barely show up for, let alone document. But, by popular demand, I present to you (drum roll please):
The First Day of School!

Pops had business, so this was my circus to run.
The minute the kids got dressed, they put the "Attitude" ON!
"Little Miss Sweet as an Angel"
(nobody's buying it)
"Mr. Too Cool for School"
(still my stealth snuggler)
It was a great day for ducks, not such a great day to stand around at a bus stop snapping pictures.
The school bus dash
Then there was little Tadpole, just standing there waving and saying,
"Good-bye Abizella. I love you! I am going to miss you!"
He loves her, she is his very best friend.
But tomorrow Tad starts his adventure in pre-school. This is a day Pops is hoping will never come. At least he will have his little side-kick (for the next 3 yrs.) to share a Coke.

1 comment:

Julie said...

New house!!!! What?? You can't just throw that out there and not give any details. C'mon, give with the goods! What's up?

Blog post, email, a PHONE CALL, all would be acceptable to me.