At LAST, I get a tour of the NEW ULTRA FANCY brand-new school.
I got to meet Abizella's teacher...
But not Superkid's. He has the same thing going on this year as last. His teacher is out on maternity leave until Thanksgiving. I'm just assuming here that someone is there during the day to manage the scene.
The kid's even demonstrated the "Bubbler". For those of us Western folk, that is what the drinking fountain is called out here. The little Toad's looked like I was crazy when I told them that. sigh.
But all of the action was outside. There were bouncy houses, soccer, dancing, and dinner.
Abizella took Tad under her wing and escorted him through all of the activities.
They are the best of friends.
I got to meet Abizella's teacher...
The kid's even demonstrated the "Bubbler". For those of us Western folk, that is what the drinking fountain is called out here. The little Toad's looked like I was crazy when I told them that. sigh.
But all of the action was outside. There were bouncy houses, soccer, dancing, and dinner.They are the best of friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment