Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Moving On Up

It is our good fortune to be moving HERE next month.
We are all pretty excited.
When we were in Utah counting all of our favorite people who were moving far far away from us, and even receiving horrible news that our only New England family had a change of employment forcing them out, I said, "At least Holly and Joe will be there when we get back." I called Holly the day after we landed and asked if she wanted to go blueberry picking. While we were out on our excursion she dropped the bomb, Joe was applying for a job in FRANCE. Of course he got it. We are DEVASTATED to loose them for 2 years. We are VERY happy to have PARIS accommodations (1 block from the Louver, who's coming?!), and we are even more happy at their generosity to have us move into their home while they are away for 2-3 years.

And in other news, we measured our dining room at the request at our tenants. We found that after 6.5 years we have had our dining room table in the less spacious orientation. We think it is pretty funny. Maybe if you have broken bread around this tight squeeze you think so too. Sometimes a foot is a big deal.

3 comments:

Mindurs said...

I love that porch. I bet the kids will love playing on it.

Jenny said...

So exciting! That wrap around porch is amazing! I want to sit in a rocking chair with my guitar and play bluegrass on it! Bet the kids can't wait.

Julie said...

It looks amazing! I'm so excited for you guys!