I'm still trying to devise a plan to kidnap a little cousin or two so that I can have twins.
These little ladies were trying to fool us with their identities all evening.
They actually fooled even their mothers a few times.
Actually, instead of kidnapping Izzipop I think Abz is going to defect. After spending two nights at her cousin's house, Abizella simply refused to leave, even to go to Lagoon. When I found her playing in Izzi's room she just gave me the eye of defiance. She didn't say it, but I read it in her expression, "Don't even THINK about making me leave."
Since it was the 4th of July, we had a cookout (with so much food that we repeated it 2 more times), and slip and slide (in underwear... I'll spare the kids the embarrassment of posting those pics)...
...and MORE fireworks. Superkid was just DYING to light this tank.
The view was spectacular. Uncle Brian and Aunt Jenny look straight out the window onto the East wing of the capitol every day.
We loved having it as a back drop to our own fireworks display.
It was also a great place to watch the fireworks across the valley. Since aerial fireworks are now legal, the valley was bursting like a pan of popcorn.
We even overcame our fear of sparklers.

They actually fooled even their mothers a few times.
...and MORE fireworks. Superkid was just DYING to light this tank.We loved having it as a back drop to our own fireworks display.
It was also a great place to watch the fireworks across the valley. Since aerial fireworks are now legal, the valley was bursting like a pan of popcorn.
2 comments:
I love the photos :) And I giggle hard that Abz may defect :) Slip and slide in your unders also cracked me up. Sounds like a good time was had by all. I hope Grandpa Bob did not disrobe for the slip and slide :)
Amy
oops, meant to say I "giggled"
Post a Comment