Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just Piddling Around

Here's our Pops looking absolutely smug after teaching Tadpole how to pee pee like a big boy. He was so proud that he busted out a potty treat for himself while rewarding Tadpole (yes those are baby dinosaur undies!).
I don't know that we are actually going for it, but we allow Tadpole to hang out in his undies from time to time. Probably not the best way to go about properly training the boy to use the potty. But, I am pretty non-committal so what are you going to do?
After changing Tad's diaper for the night, he approached me 10 minutes later and said, "I don't want pee pee in my bed. Will you change my diaper please?" Sure enough, he was wet. Looks like his window is open for potty training. With just over a month to go before a new baby around here, the question is, is mine?

3 comments:

kristen said...

i feel like my window is closed forever! i now want to have LESS children because i have to potty train every single one that comes out. good luck!

Mindurs said...

Do it! Go Tad your a big boy now!

Kirbell said...

Don't miss the window! Hey what day are you due again? I've got six more weeks...