Sunday, February 22, 2009

Something to Jump About

We were ALL jumping up and down when bottles of Hornstra Farms Chocolate Milk were passed out to all the families after church today! Most of us ran into the house as fast as we could to guzzle the chocolatey goodness down, only Abz took time to do a happy dance in the puddles.


Normally I would have been less then amused, chocolate milk saved the day!

5 comments:

nersey said...

What kind of dead soul passes up a good pudddle jumping? You go Abz!

Cherisa said...

You know... I left early and meant to see if I could bring home some of that chocolate milk, too and completely forgot! I'm happy to know it was worth jumping about!

Tamsen said...

Oh it was so good, I bet they'll get some business ofter this. I'm sure we'll get a craving for it at some point again.

SandyKay said...

Mmmmm...I knew we shouldn't have left Massachusetts. So my question is, did Pops try to drink a whole gallon himself??

Cal said...

wait a minute.. they hand out free chocolate milk after church where you go? I want to be part of your religion. She is cute!!!