I don't think it can be disputed... We have the sweetest little Valentines...

And as a bonus, we had extra Valentine fun around here. Boo spent the weekend with us as she transformed into the Big Sister in her family and we all got a brand new
Valentine cousin (you have to check out the link Tiney is a DOLL!)! 
Abizella has been BEGGING for months to have a sleepover with Boo, and their time together didn't disappoint.

Besides twirling their days away, they had a special PINK Valentine bath where they used an entire can of pink Elmo soap (just incase you were wondering what the pink soap scum was on the new big sis, Andie).

And we entered year 11 of our chocolate covered strawberry Valentine's tradition. The first year was the night before Pops and popped "The Question" and he "cooked" (i.e. he put the lasagna that his mother made in the oven and passed it off as his own) me dinner and topped it off with the most divine chocolate covered strawberries I have ever tasted (from Cummings, check it out if you are in SL). We made our own this year, and they didn't disappoint...

Don't let his sour face fool you, Tadpole snarfed through his weight in strawberries.
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys have some great Valentines traditions going on. I didn't know Pops propsed on v-day! On our own v-day date I was wondering how many brave men do ask the famous question on this particular holiday and I'm starting to find the answer- a LOT!
Your Valentines are all definitely cute!
Love all the happy Valentine stuff going on at your place. Thanks so much for taking on my Boo on such a special weekend. I should have warned you about the Elmo soap. Boo can go through an entire can if you turn your back for eleven seconds at bath time. She is the one who picked out the Elmo soap for Abz for Christmas... obviously.
Post a Comment