
Tadpole was born in this world to torment his older sister. He loves to steal her toys, pull her hair, tackle her and just get in her stuff. He doesn't mess with Superkid. You'd think by now he would have figured out that Superkid is less likely to knock his block off. But this shiner (no matter how much he deserves it) did not come from Abz. Tadpole took a header off of the couch onto a plastic storage bin (while I was sitting right next to him-doh!). It actually got a lot more nasty looking, but I purposely didn't take pics (no reason to do all of the work for DFS).
3 comments:
Poor Tadpole. I'm afraid he probably does have more bruises in his future even if they don't come from Abz. (Though I'm sure she'll do her part eventually. Every big sister has her duty!)
Pretty soon it will be but a distant memory and a great one for the memory books!
The more "shiner's" the better. The last thing we all want are couch potato kiddo's, despite what the video game companies tell us!
Wow. PJ totally has a matching bruise from yesterday when she either stumbled upon or was shoved upon a wooden stepstool. The question is: do you act particularly loving and patient while in public, lest someone gets the wrong idea, or is that even more incriminating?
Post a Comment