Wednesday, August 29, 2007

T-Ball Season Wrap Up

With all of the excitement around here, I have forgoten to wrap up the T-Ball season for all of you fans.
By far, Superkid's favorite part of playing T-Ball had to be actually taking swings at the ball, which he was great at!

Superkid's attention span faded pretty fast in the outfield, but even this was pretty fun to watch. He could usually stay mentally in the game for the first batter.

And then you could see the wheels start to turn... as Superkid would start to reinact scenes from Sandlot. While Superkid may look like he is fielding a serious ball here, there is only an imaginary ball in his hand and he is actually facing away from the "real game". Although in "His" game he is winning the world series.

And then things kinda unwind from there. Superkid does a series of stretches and usually ends up on his head. This is how he discovered how to do his first sommersault.

And then he re-emerges and realizes he as at a baseball game, but instead of being a participant, he pulls up a hunk of grass and becomes a spectator until his next trun up at bat. Unless he hears the playground calling his name... in which case the game is abandonded.

But no matter how the game goes, Abizella makes a cute cheering section. But much like her mother, she goes to the game for the food at the ballpark!

3 comments:

Bam Pah said...

Sam I Am. Wish I could see you play I'll be the Socks Scouts already have your number! Go Utes!

SandyKay said...

Oh, I would so love to have seen one of those baseball games. Derek and I were cracking up reading about/viewing Superkid's gametime performance. And I'll bet if you could have been recording him, you'd have heard some muttering about the bat transforming into a robot with giant wings and guns and a face, and flying away... I love that kid.

Andy said...

I'd better not catch Abizella wearing Boo's shoes to that primary activity!