Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now?

Looks like Tidepool Toad #3 is looking to distinguish himself as our anniversary baby. Pops just woke up and after many claims of having contractions over the last week, finally believes me that I am in labor. I know because he said (mid- contraction), "This is my anniversary gift to you...it won't be wrapped or anything." I am assuming his gift is the baby and not the labor, otherwise I prefer he send flowers next year.

This is the part that is tough though, deciding the right minute to go to the hospital. Fortunately Glama arrived last night so we don't have to call and wake up S.K., D-Bob, and haul the kiddies up to them in the wee hours of the morning, so I have a little more time to sit around here and blog.

The contractions are a few minuttes apart and I am feeling them, but would hate the disgrace of being turned away at the hospital so I am going to sit here a little bit longer.

But until you hear the good word that Toad #3 is here, you can pass the time by coming up with a good blog name for the kiddo in the comments section.

3 comments:

SandyKay said...

Just to give the play-by-play, this is Sandy here, and Ava and I arrived at the Bennions about 5:30 this morning. Missy looked radiant and like a true Earth Mother, ready to embrace her womanliness and open like a flower. heh heh. In other words, she was ready to get that baby out! I haven't heard anything yet (currently 7:10), but I'm sure she's birthing like the champ she is. Go Missy!!

Delise said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear! Thanks for the play by play Sandy!

Delise said...

Scooter? Bubs? Trigger...just kidding, sorta. I have a bazillion of these kooky type names and could go on and on...