Two years ago my little Abizella came in to the world. I loved her with my whole heart the minute I saw her, I just had no idea at the time how much my heart would grow as she grows. I find myself hoping that she will never change to being thrilled with each of her new achievments. But most of all I LOVE her personality. She is a delight. She is cheery, loving, friendly, VERY determined, adventerous, playful, nurturing and mine. Pops says all the time that our family would not be our family without her. Pops' favorite game to play with her is to ask her for a kiss on his cheek (pointing to his cheek), which she happily does. Then he points to the other cheek and says, "This cheek!" She kisses. Back and forth from cheek to cheek kissing and giggling. It is not wonder she has him wrapped around her finger. I like to rub noses in an eskimo kiss sort of way with her. We start slow and go faster and faster until she grabs my cheeks and we stare eye to eye and giggle.
I LOVE YOU ABIZELLA! I am looking forward to another amazing year with you!
2 comments:
Hope your day was a perfect one Abizella!
Missletoe and Abizella: Thank you for writting this blog. It is inspiring. Now you know how I felt, and still do, when I look or think about you. Bampa
Post a Comment