There are few things I love more than a stuffed minivan with my favorite Toads. This weekend we took a Vermont adventure to attend my friend Clementine's wedding. A wedding invitation for a family of 7 is a rarity and a great honor.
But we know our limitations so we claimed the back row of seats early!
And then killed some time blowing bubbles
and playing with caterpillars.
And since we were in the very back, this was the best wedding picture we got ;)
We had a great time being together and I loved introducing my family to my work friends.
Jaws and Mia didn't know it at first, but they have been friends from way back. These two are just 6 weeks apart and they rode along in our wombs when Dina and I went for our daily lunch break walks.
And here is our beautiful bride!
And her fancy hair and gorgeous moss earrings...
And her fabulous shoes adorned with clementines and mushrooms (the wedding motif). Every detail had Clem's signature and was absolutely perfect.
And the delicious cake- one for each table with a little clementine and mushroom on each.
And the delicious cake- one for each table with a little clementine and mushroom on each.
I really am extremely happy for Clementine! She found herself a great one and I wish her and Brad a lifetime of happiness together!
We are so happy to share in their joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment