Monday, June 6, 2016

My Bike Gang

Little Chief learning to ride a bike puts me one step closer to my family dream.
I now have 4 out of 5 bike riding Toads!
That means that we are REALLY REALLY close to family bike rides!
We woke up early the first Saturday after LC started to ride to take a spin through our favorite bike trail at the estuary.
And we took all of our favorite stops... 
the old fallen tree...
The river bank...


And I looked at all of these kids! on bikes! And my heart soared with happiness!
I have my own bike posse!


I just couldn't wait the couple of years before Jaws becomes a full fledged rider, so I went straight home and ordered a bike seat for him. 
I don't know what could make me happier than to cruise down the street with my Toads and listen to Jaws chortle and giggle behind me. 
Life is good, really really good.







No comments: