Happy 41st birthday to me! My sweet little Abizella set her alarm bright and early and paced in and out of my room until she heard me stir. She rushed in with her You Spa menu. Oh how I love my birthday!
Little Jaws woke up exceptionally cheery. He ran down the stairs and cheerfully announced, "A hug and a kiss are for your birthday mommy!" Then he went and dressed up like mommy. We could be twins!
Abizella wanted a private You Spa Session this time so we moved it to her room. I love that banana-honey face mask! So refreshing!
Her artistic manicure was called, "cloudy skies" complete with sunny, sparkly, yellow thumb nails and baby blue fingers with clouds. I love it!
The big moment... Blueberry pie and a smorgasbord of Benny and Jerry's deliciousness!
Look at the intent expression. This was a doozy wish!
My adorable kiddos...
And the best part of my birthday- being with all of my favorite people!
The folks at work have my number too! Xin prepared a trifle with most of my favorite things- lemon and toasted coconut! Mmmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment