I write this even as it is snowing again.
And while I am crossing my fingers for 2 more inches so that we can break the all time record for the snowiest year in Boston, it is nice to see a few hints of Spring.
I was astonished to see the roof when I pulled up to the house after work one day this week. It got up to 50 degrees. Pops went out and shoveled off the last of the strong hold. If you look close, you can see that the ice dams persist, but they can't hold for long.
The 50 degree day also revealed the grass over the septic tank!
It was a a bit chilly and damp, so the fun didn't last too long.
But it was nice to see the kids venture outside again without the risk of drowning.
Even Pops and Jaws joined the fun. I got this pic at work from Pops. He took a stroll up to the school to deliver Abizella a new pair of pants after she slipped in mud. MUD!
There is MUD somewhere nearby. Surely Spring will come.
1 comment:
Sara wanted to have a picnic on our septic patch of grass as well. I was a party pooper and wouldn't let them on the soggy grass.
Post a Comment