Sunday, March 8, 2015

Elmo Junkie

We've done it. We've exposed our little Jaws to the sweet elixir of Sesame Street. To say he is a big fan would be the understatement of the century. He's an addict. He'll actually watch an entire episode. And if he's not watching it, he's begging, "Elmo World! Elmo World!"
He loves Ernie, Abby Cadabby, and Zoe too.
I have to admit, it is pretty nice to have him occupied while the kiddos are doing their homework etc. Pretty much every night ends with all of the kids gathered around the T.V. watching "Elmo the Musical". I'm partial to Ernie, Grover and Cookie Monster myself. Even in college, when I got home in the afternoon I would pour myself a bowl of cereal and watch an episode before cracking down on the homework. It's quality programming.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Looks like a trip to Sesame Place is in order