Saturday, March 8, 2014

School Projects

Abizella decided she wanted a little extra credit so she created a diorama of the solar system and a report on Venus. For the report she asked Pops to print off some information about Venus. Pops handed her a stack of papers to read. Later he found that she had added a title page to the stack (shown below) that said, "Venus by Abizella". Pops realized that instead of writing her own report she had just tagged the title page to the stack of paper he had given her.
He explained that this was plagiarism. 
She shrugged and scratched out her name and wrote, "by somebody".
Superkid has to memorize all of the States, State capitols and abbreviations. He enlisted us all to help!
He also had to do a report on the book A Bridge to Terabithia. 
He decided to illustrate a summary of the book which he named, "Abridged to Terabithia". As part of the report he needed to give the book a rating, which he gave 4 and 1/2 stars. We usually snuggle up together to read books for his class. He pulled ahead of me and got to the end of the book before me. I asked him what was going on in the book and he swallowed hard and said he didn't want to talk about it. I gave him a hug. I was relieved we didn't read it aloud, I cried like a baby on the train when I read the last two chapters. I give it 5 stars, this girl likes a little drama.



1 comment:

Jeni said...

Abz and Sara are two of a kind...I could TOTALLY see Sara doing the exact same thing