Sunday, March 9, 2014

Holy Ghost- Check!

Well, we can check the Holy Ghost off the list of religious topics for LC to understand.
After a lesson on the topic he told me, "I can feel the Holy Ghost." I nodded approvingly. It was his first spiritual insight. He went on to explain, "The Holy Ghost is at church. He is not here on the couch. He is upstairs stealing all of our clothes." I texted his primary teacher to congratulate her on a lesson well taught and told her she still had a few details to iron out. She told me that during the lesson he kept saying, "The Holy Ghost is stealing all of my toys!"

Little Chief has since continued to ponder the Holy Ghost and his presence in our home. Once at the top of the stairs he paused before coming down and said, "Oh there you are Holy Ghost!" Another time he asked me to blindfold him so he could feel the Holy Ghost. I did and then like a little evangelist he wandered through the kitchen yelling, "I can feel the Holy Ghost! I can feel the Holy Ghost! You are so fast! Mom I just feeled him!"

Perfect.

No comments: