Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Whole House of Sickies...

We've had a lot of down time lately. Rattling coughs, sniffles, fevers, and general malaise...

That is until the Motrin kicks in... then we kick it up a notch and go pillage the recycling bin for projects. Sunday was Robot Day. This is the final version that emerged after several sketches. Superkid is into the details. Not just adding them, but discussing all the intricacies of his projects. This model is the, "SAI", complete with midsection monogram for easy identification, two clamping hands for dexterity in handling Legos, rolling wheels for rough terrain, a wire circuit for brain function, square eye sockets for increased visual range, and I am sure I have only listed a few of this creation's functionalities. This kid is a thinker... even when his "thinker" is clogged with the effects of a nasty cold.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Leave it to the tidepool toads to find genius in the haze of a sick day! Hope you all feel better soon :)

Mindurs said...

Holy crap, what happened? Super Kid is a full grown boy. He is huge. And pretty dang cute. I love the smart big dude.