I wish I could say that I was that super-cool-fun-mom who is providing endless entertainment for the little Toads during February vacation. Instead, I am the lumbering-exhausted-pregnant-napping mom passed out in the next room.
Fortunately for me the kiddos are entertained by a little action from PBS Kids. It is unbelievable to me how long all three kiddos can blissfully share the computer. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.
I did muster enough energy to rally the kids for a little walk at our favorite estuary when things toasted up (to the high 30's!) on Saturday. Pops, recognizing my limits better than myself, dropped his home improvement projects to help herd the kiddos.
One of the best days in my memory.
3 comments:
yeah, I always thought that february break was a waste of time for anyone not heading off to a ski resort.
At least you are not the lumbering-exhausted-NOT even pregnant-napping mom that I am. At least you are not that. Cut yourself some slack Missletoe, you do just fine.
Love the blog, kids and blogger: as usual.
Boy, do I hear ya, Miss! Have you started singing "Dinosaur Train" to yourself while drifting off to sleep? I have.
Post a Comment