Thursday, September 3, 2009

We're Nowhere Even Close To Being Done!

Come on 6 more weeks of SUMMER!
BRING IT ON!



You may think I am an optimist, but I am a realist. I just was breezing through the iPhoto library and noticed that I have pictures of us at the beach every single year IN OCTOBER! Okay, it is usually the first week of October, but we are dying hard this year. Don't laugh too hard when you see pictures of us in this very spot with ear muffs in the coming weeks. Thanks for the fun kids!

1 comment:

Glama said...

Ohhhhh how I wish I could be there to breath in some of that Ocean air. I keep trying to find a cheap flight to Beantown in hopes of being with all the Toads and renewing my mermaid soul. Play hard for me....Only 1 month left of quality beach time.