It is time to DECK THE HALLS!
The first decoration to hit the scene is always the Advent Calendar- but only because Abizella preps a months worth of fun!
Before the rest of the decorations appear, we have to scrub the house!
After everything was spic and span, we headed off to the tree lot.
We considered getting a Christmas Gorilla instead...
We talked it over with Santa, we weren't sure if he was ready to break with the traditional tree for present placement...
And, while we were at it, we also gave him our wish lists...
On Little Chief's List: 3Doodle Pen and Star Wars Droid Robot Kit
I think he just may get it too!
On Abizella's list: Ugg boots, Hufflepuff Jacket, and Ranger's Apprentice books
On Tadpole's list: Star Wars Legos Captian Rex's AT-TE, Clone Turbo Tank and Clones
Jaws was a little nervous about approaching Santa, so I did all the talking. I told Santa that Jaws would like a Mermaid Pony. When we got a safe distance from Santa I was informed that I got it all wrong. Jaws really wanted a Mermaid horse! We'll just have to try to find him later on this month to try to remedy this faux pas.
As for Superkid, he was so busy hunting down an appropriate tree that he had to send his Christmas wish list to Santa through telepathy. He would like an iPhone. He is obviously a true believer 😜.
In the end, we decided to go with a tree instead of the Gorilla.
But only because it was the perfect one!
We spent the rest of the night setting up the train and watching our favorite Christmas movies...
And of course, making something delicious treats!
No comments:
Post a Comment