Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas Party

After the basketball madness, we came home to play in the freshly fallen snow. I can't remember too many times we've had snow in December!
The sledding hill still stands up to its reputation for good times. My favorite part is that I can watch all the fun while I whip up the hot chocolate.
Next, we headed over to the church for the ward party. Pops, Superkid and Abizella came right after their swim meet. Luckily they got there in time for the Christmas program. Superkid was a shepard, Abizella was in a chorus of Angels, Pops was a wiseman and Tadpole, LC and Jaws sang, "Away in the Manger".
Jaws was determined to fix my previous faux pas with Santa. He marched right up to Santa and told him that he really wanted a Mermaid Horse, not a Mermaid Pony.
Santa was grateful for the clarification.
Jaws was satisfied and even came away with his favorite treat, a candy cane!
LC repeated his list for good measure...

No comments: